Ecoplat turntable from Robopac
- Manufacturing plants
- Standard-dimension pallets
- Replacing manual wrapping
- Easy to use
- Non-standard pallets ★★
- Loading ★★★
- Mobility ★★★
- Footprint ★★★★
- Packaging flexibility ★★★★★
- Touch-screen control panel
- Mechanical brake-controlled film stretching
- Load height sensing by photocell
- Turntable speed of 4 to 10 RPM
- Pressure-activated safety stop on roll carriage
The Robopac Ecoplat is the simplest, most cost-effective solution for stretch wrapping pallets.
With its innovative control system, this semi-automatic turntable machine is easy to use. The FRD version comes with a button-driven control panel with clear icons for easy configuration. It also boasts a diamond plated steel turntable that prevents loads from shifting during the wrapping process.
The roll carriage on the FRD has a mechanical brake for manual adjustment of film tension. It is also equipped with a tension on/off lever to release the film for attachment to the pallet base without altering the film tension.
The Ecoplat’s high-quality components are designed according to the strictest safety protocols and built to construction standards.
|Power supply voltage:||110V|
|Turntable speed:||4/10 RPM|
|Turntable diameter:||1650 mm (65″)|
|Max. load height:||2800 mm (110 ″)|
|Max. load weight:||2000 kg (FRD)|