Discover our 5000 sq. ft. packaging optimization laboratory
Polychem B1200 strapping tool
The B1200 pulls twice as much tension as the B600 while boasting the same ergonomic features. Designed for a wide variety of applications, it offers three strapping modes: manual, semi-automatic or automatic.
Its lithium polymer battery is lighter and more powerful than nickel cadmium or lithium ion batteries. The Polychem B1200 can be fully recharged at any time without memory loss.
Two batteries and charger included.
- Operates with polyester (PET) and polypropylene (PP) strapping
- Maximum tension 1200
- 200 strapping cycles per charge
- Charge time 20– 40 minutes per battery
- User-friendly one-button operation via control panel
- Battery-powered vibration sealing
|Strap width:||Min : 5/8”||Max : 3/4”|
|Strap thickness:||Min : 0.031”||Max : 0.05”|