Polychem B600 strapping tool
This next-generation manual friction-weld strapping tool is designed to handle a wide variety of applications. The B600 offers three strapping modes: manual, semi-automatic or automatic.
The Polychem B600 strapping tool operates on a lithium polymer battery that is lighter and more powerful than nickel cadmium or lithium ion batteries. The B600 can be fully recharged at any time without memory loss.
Two batteries and charger included.
- Operates with polyester (PET) and polypropylene (PP) strapping
- Maximum tension 600 lbs.
- 200 strapping cycles per charge
- Charge time 20– 40 minutes per battery
- User-friendly one-button operation via control panel
- Battery-powered vibration sealing
|Strap width:||Min : 1/2″||Max : 5/8″|
|Strap thickness:||Min : 0,019″||Max : 0,030″|