Robotape 50M by Robopac
The Robotape 50M supports semi-automated sealing of uniformly sized cases. Its motorized side belt drive system supports a continuous product feed for high-reliability sealing, while its tape head offers uniform adhesion for flawless results case after case. This rugged unit tolerates loads of up to 50 kg (110 lbs.).
- Increasing productivity (150+ cases per day)
- Reducing the incidence of repetitive strain injuries associated with manual sealing
- Generating savings on adhesive tape consumption
- Achieving more optimal tape application
- Up to 30 cases/minute depending on case length
- Accepts cases of up to 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- Side belt drive
- Available in stainless steel
|Name :||Robotape 50M|
|Case length:||Min: 5,9″||Max: No limit|
|Case width:||Min: 4,3″||Max: 19,7″|
|Height:||Min: 4,3″||Max: 19,7″|
|Tape width:||Min: 48 mm||Max: 72 mm|
*Please note that all our equipment complies with Canadian CSA standards. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any special needs regarding the electricity of your machines.