We attribute our success to the competence of our team, their commitment and motivation. Therefore, we are constantly deploying every effort to offer a pleasant, challenging and rewarding work environment where each and every one participate in the company’s success.
CARTIER has numerous positions that will help you develop and expand your skill set:
- Customer services (account manager, buyer, receptionist, order desk clerk, consultant)
- Administrative services (human resources, marketing, finance, information technology)
- Technical service (electrical mechanic, warehouse clerk, driver)
- Management (coordinator, director)
The diversity of our team is our strength. CARTIER has many positions allowing you to thrive and grow in your field of expertise. Whether you are an experienced worker or have just obtained your degree, we encourage you to communicate your interest!
- Sales and Customer Service.
- Logistics (warehouse management, transport, etc.).
- Administration and management services - Human Resources, Marketing, IT Services.
- Complete integration program upon arrival
- Continuous improvement through internal training
- Complete Group Insurance plan
- Beneficial holiday schedule and sick days
- Retirement Savings Program
- Employee rebates on products of our commercial offer
- Years of service recognition Program
- Social and sports activities organized throughout the year
At CARTIER, we hire passionate people who demonstrate every day professionalism and adhere to our five core values.
Showing consideration and esteem toward ourselves as well as our co-workers, suppliers and customers. Being open to differences regardless of their form.
Valuing action, mutual support, interaction and communication through listening and empathy. Being accountable, taking ownership and relying on one another.
Sharing our ideas clearly and precisely in order to be understood, listening to the ideas of others and encouraging feedback.
Getting involved, going the extra mile and upholding the company’s strategies and philosophy. Being trustworthy and keeping our word.
Acting as ambassadors and sharing our sense of company identity and community. Feeling satisfied with our accomplishments and contribution to achieving the organization’s mission and vision.