Robotape 50TBD Inox by Robopac
The Robotape 50 TBD Inox supports semi-automated sealing of uniformly sized cases. This equipment is specially designed using an alloy that makes it ideally suited for use in the food industry or any other high-humidity environment.
Its motorized top and bottom belt drive system combined with advanced tape head technology ensures precision sealing. This rugged unit tolerates loads of up to 50 kg (110 lbs.).
- Food industry or humid environments
- Increasing productivity (150+ cases per day)
- Reducing the incidence of repetitive strain injuries associated with manual sealing
- Generating savings on adhesive tape consumption
- Achieving more optimal tape application
- Up to 30 cases/minute depending on case length
- Accepts cases of up to 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- Top and bottom belt drives
- Stainless steel
|Name :||Robotape 50TBD INOX|
|Case length:||Min: 5,9″||Max: No limit|
|Case width:||Min: 5,3″||Max: 19,7″|
|Height:||Min: 4,3″||Max: 19,7″|
|Tape width:||Min: 48 mm||Max: 72 mm|
*Please note that all our equipment complies with Canadian CSA standards. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any special needs regarding the electricity of your machines.