Robotape 65TBDA by Robopac
The Robotape 65TBDA adapts automatically to a variety of case sizes and formats. This makes the operator’s job easier while also maintaining high production rates even on lines involving the packing of multiple types of products on the same production line.
Its motorized top and bottom belt drive system supports a continuous product feed for high-reliability sealing, while its tape head offers uniform adhesion for flawless results case after case. This rugged, solidly designed unit tolerates loads of up to 50 kg (110 lbs.).
- Operations involving packing products of multiple sizes and shapes on a single production line
- Increasing productivity (150+ cases per day)
- Reducing the incidence of repetitive strain injuries associated with manual sealing
- Generating savings on adhesive tape consumption
- Achieving more optimal tape application
- Up to 30 cases/minute depending on case length
- Accepts cases of up to 50 kg (110 lbs.)
- Top and bottom belt drives
|Name :||Robotape 65TBDA|
|Case length:||Min: 5,9″||Max: No limit|
|Case width:||Min: 6,3″||Max: 25,6″|
|Height:||Min: 4,3″||Max: 25,6″|
|Tape width:||Min: 48 mm||Max: 72 mm|
*Please note that all our equipment complies with Canadian CSA standards. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any special needs regarding the electricity of your machines.