CONFIGURE an ideal packaging station
Whether it be to create an ergonomic work environment, optimize space or improve your efficiency in order picking, it is essential to rethink the workspace related to the packaging stage.
Each packaging reality is unique, which is why Cartier offers modular and adaptable solutions, allowing you to advance your packaging station as your needs grow.
pACKAGING STATIONS THAT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS
In order to meet your various needs, here are the advantages offered by our packing stations:
- 100% modular and adaptable
- Support up to 1,800 pounds
- High density laminate and vinyl contours
- Adjustable height from 29 to 36 inches
- Made in Canada
over a hundred options to meet your needs
Many options can be added to meet your specific operating reality. They generally fall into the following categories:
- Storage of boxes, rolls or supplies
- Storage drawers
- Computer equipment support
- Support for packaging equipment
Some of the most popular options added to standard packing tables are:
- Box dividers
- Document shelf and dividers
- Monitor arm and computer keyboard tray
- Roller bar Shelf for scales or additional equipment
- Box supply trolley
Ask one of our account managers for advice to help you set up your packing station.