Semi-Automatic Strapping Machine Strapack IQ-400 by Fromm
- Small spaces
- Harsh work environments
- Different box formats
- High volume or occasional use
- Adjustable voltage depending on the load
- Compact, yet very sturdy
- Far fewer moving parts than equivalent models reducing machine operating cost.
- Maintenance is easy since all electrical parts are found on the same side in a closed cabinet.
- Fits belts from 5 mm to 15.5 mm (½, 3/8, ½, 5/8 inches) wide.
Fromm’s IQ400 dual tension automatic strapping machine adapts to different types of environments. Being quiet and durable, this machine has fewer moving parts, which reduces operating costs.
Maintenance is easy since all the electrical parts are found on the same side of the machine in a closed cabinet. Basically, the IQ400 works with belts from 5 mm to 15.5 mm. It is possible, as an option, to use wider straps and to add adjustable legs for more height choices.
Always in stock at CARTIER, the Fromm IQ400 semi-automatic strapping machine is your ideal partner for all your strapping needs, for your different packaging formats.
IQ400 technical features:
|Power supply:||100-200, 200-240 V 1 Phase 50/60 Hz 0,35 kW (optional : 200-240V 1 Phase)|
|Minimum package dimension:||100mm La x 30 mm H|
|Applicable belt width:||5, 6, 9, 12 (15,5 mm) / 0,45 mm – 0,7 mm|
|Table height:||750 mm|
|Equipment length:||780 mm|
|Equipment width:||540 mm|
|Equipment height:||775 mm|