Samuel P328 strapping tool
Featuring improvements over the popular P326, the P328 is the ideal tool for horizontal or vertical strapping using plastic straps. Perfectly balanced, it is renowned for its ease of use and handling.
With its redesigned battery compartment, the P328 from Samuel Strapping Systems offers enhanced shock absorption to minimize risk of damage. It can be used in manual or semi-automatic mode.
Equipped with the latest lithium ion battery technology, the P328 manual strapping tool lasts longer per charge. It also recharges faster than other traditional battery-powered tools.
Batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Operates with regular or embossed polyester (PET) or polypropylene (PP) strapping
- Maximum tension 585 lbs.
- Tensioning speed 67 – 147 mm/sec
- Brushless motor for less maintenance and longer lifetime
- Motor temperature monitoring to protect from overheating
- Simple one-handed operation
|Strap width:||Min : 3/8”||Max : 5/8”|
|Strap thickness:||Min : 0.016”||Max : 0.041”|