Your assurance of a stringent, scientific approach
When flaws in a company’s supply chain lead to costly breakage and significant losses, the first reflex is often to try to correct the issues using in-house resources.
Unfortunately, this trial-and-error approach has numerous disadvantages:
- Blind testing without a reliable methodology
- Limited available expertise
- Lack of awareness about possible solutions
- Low testing capacity
- Mobilization of resources and equipment usually devoted to production
- Testing on actual shipments, which also generates real risks in the marketplace
- No guaranteed results
The cartier approach
In contrast to the trial-and-error approach, our scientific, International Safe Transit Association (ISTA)-certified approach offers numerous advantages:
- Implementation of a methodology in accordance with strict protocols for reliable results
- Engineers and technicians dedicated to packaging optimization
- Tests conducted in a controlled environment that recreates actual conditions without risk of customer dissatisfaction
- Zero impact on your operations
Certification and warranties
Since our test processes are certified, our strict compliance with ISTA protocols means that we can even apply on your behalf to launch the ISTA certification process for your company.
This certification means that you benefit from coverage offered by major carriers, ensuring that your pallets are safely transported to your customers.
about the ISTA
The International Safe Transit Association is the leading industry developer of testing protocols that define how packages should perform. Founded in 1948, ISTA is active in 32 countries.
CARTIER is the only packaging optimization company in Canada to offer the integrated services of an ISTA-certified testing laboratory.
Contact our experts for additional information!
On Our Radar
Categories: Culture & Innovation, Laboratory, Leadership
Cartier Packaging invests 600 000$ in its innovation laboratory, therefore becoming the largest packaging optimization laboratory in Canada.
Categories: E-commerce, Laboratory, Testimonials
On voit émerger depuis quelques années plusieurs industries qui se lancent dans le commerce en ligne, passant des véhicules automobiles aux services alimentaires. Alors pourquoi pas le tissu et les accessoires de décoration?
Categories: E-commerce, Laboratory
The explosion of e-commerce has led to a meteoric rise in the number of parcels being shipped each day. How can your company remain eco-friendly while also taking full advantage of this new business platform? CARTIER, Packaging. Optimized. hereby invites you to attend a free webinar on this topic on October 23, 2019, at 11:00 a.m. EDT (please note: this webinar is offered in French only). Learn more about major trends and best practices, and learn from the experiences of eMission and Canada Post.