Discover our 5000 sq. ft. packaging optimization laboratory
Your assurance of a stringent, scientific approach
When flaws in a company’s supply chain lead to costly breakage and significant losses, the first reflex is often to try to correct the issues using in-house resources.
Unfortunately, this trial-and-error approach has numerous disadvantages:
- Blind testing without a reliable methodology
- Limited available expertise
- Lack of awareness about possible solutions
- Low testing capacity
- Mobilization of resources and equipment usually devoted to production
- Testing on actual shipments, which also generates real risks in the marketplace
- No guaranteed results
The cartier approach
In contrast to the trial-and-error approach, our scientific, International Safe Transit Association (ISTA)-certified approach offers numerous advantages:
- Implementation of a methodology in accordance with strict protocols for reliable results
- Engineers and technicians dedicated to packaging optimization
- Tests conducted in a controlled environment that recreates actual conditions without risk of customer dissatisfaction
- Zero impact on your operations
Certification and warranties
Since our test processes are certified, our strict compliance with ISTA protocols means that we can even apply on your behalf to launch the ISTA certification process for your company.
This certification means that you benefit from coverage offered by major carriers, ensuring that your pallets are safely transported to your customers.
about the ISTA
The International Safe Transit Association is the leading industry developer of testing protocols that define how packages should perform. Founded in 1948, ISTA is active in 32 countries.
CARTIER is the only packaging optimization company in Canada to offer the integrated services of an ISTA-certified testing laboratory.
Contact our experts for additional information!
On Our Radar
Categories: E-commerce, Écoresponsabilité, Laboratory
C’est le 23 octobre dernier qu’avait lieu le webinaire « Comment rendre votre emballage écoresponsable à l’ère du commerce en ligne » tenu par CARTIER.
Categories: Culture & Innovation, Laboratory, Leadership
Cartier Packaging invests 600 000$ in its innovation laboratory, therefore becoming the largest packaging optimization laboratory in Canada.
Categories: E-commerce, Laboratory
Do you ship products via Amazon, or are you considering doing so in the near future? As of August 1, 2019, the e-commerce giant will require that all packaging be certified to specific standards… And be ready to get out your wallet if you fail to comply with requirements!