Robot S7 from Robopac
- Distribution centres
- Production units
- Loading docks
- Confined spaces
- Non-standard pallets (dimensions, weight)
- Cube Technology (Multi-level tension and pre-stretch setting for each wrapping cycle)
- Simple touch-screen programming
- Up to 12 pre-recorded wrapping cycles for fast start-up and wrapping consistency
- Electronically variable pre-stretch ratio from 0% to 500% compared to 150% to 400% for the S6 version
- Packaging autonomy between 200 and 300 pallets
- Easily steerable forwards or backwards (with or without motorization)
- Trolley for 20” spool (optional at 30”) with instant load system
- Multi-level variable pre-stretching system, for maximum safety
- The lowest energy consumption on the market
- R-Connect technology keeps you up to date on your machine’s performance (option available)
The ROBOT S7 is the perfect combination of captivating design and ultimate reliability thanks to its refined technology.
Born from a revolutionary idea, to make the whole machine revolve around the product, the Robot is excellent in the most cramped places, it demonstrates a great adaptability in all environments without any compromise on safety. With a superior packaging autonomy and state-of-the-art technologies to reduce stretch film and energy consumption, Robopac’s ROBOT S7 fits perfectly into a sustainable development perspective. The variable width reduction and automatic film cutting features will make your job easier and save you time.
The R-Connect technology offered by Robopac is available as an option with the Robot S7. It allows you to be informed of the performance of your equipment and to optimize your management costs by providing and analyzing data. The system makes it possible to obtain remote technical assistance and to better manage maintenance operations, thus saving you time and money.
With its high packaging autonomy, the Robopac ROBOT S7 is the ideal partner in many sectors where warehouse management and logistics are important.
Touch screen control panel positioned on the mast for better protection in the event of an impact, more readable icons and easier to use. It can record up to 12 different programs.
PVS carriage: Carriage with powered stretch system controlled by two independent motors adjustable from the control panel.
Equipped with a directional rudder, the robot is easily moved from one place to another.
The safety bumper allows immediate stopping in the event of an impact using the engine brake. Therefore the Robot does not require any barriers or boundaries.
tECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE S7 ROBOT: