Orbit R horizontal stretch wrapper from Robopac
- Fully automatic production lines
- Longer packages and special shapes
- Small or large-batch production
- Productivity improved by 25%
- Film saving thanks to pre-stretching
- Flexible and versatile
- Less noise and vibrations
- Non-standard packages ★★★★
- Loading ★★★★
- Labour ★★★★★
- Packaging flexibility ★★★★
- Touch-screen programming
- Stores up to 20 programs in memory
- Motorized conveyors
- Pneumatically driven pressers for good stabilization
- Continuous tension system
- Automatic film clamping and cutting unit
The Orbit R series of horizontal wrappers have been designed to be flexible while maintaining high speed and performance for product packaging.
The Orbit R is easily added to production cells or integrated into an existing line. All models in the Orbit R line offer a range of wrapping speed and power. Whatever product you need to package, you benefit from this great flexibility.
The Orbit R is the newest update to all models of the Orbit series from Robopac. It offers flexibility normally offered by high-speed, high-performance machines on an entry-level horizontal machine. With an adjustable coil width, it allows productivity gains of up to 25%. We offer a few models from the series, the Orbit R5, R9 and R13.
A control panel with a 7-inch color touch screen that allows you to easily and quickly create settings programs. Its large memory can store up to twenty different programs.
Automatic pressers with automatic settling allow good product stability during packaging.
The automatic highly reliable dual rod clamping and cutting system fully automates the wrapping process.
COMPARATIVE TABLE OF ORBIT R RANGE MODELS:
TECHNICAL DATA FOR ORBIT R:
|Power supply voltage:||400v/3Ph + N|
|Max. rotation speed:||180 RPM|
|Ring diameter:||520 mm|
|Reel width W:||120/550 mm|
|Power supply frequency:||50 Hz|
|Installed power||1,6 kW|