Discover our 5000 sq. ft. packaging optimization laboratory
Boxer BX200 from Kolbus
- Manufacturing and distribution center
- Products in various formats
- Limited warehouse space
- Reduce inventory
- Free up warehouse space
- Improves product protection
- Reduce shipping costs
- Reduce environmental footprint
- Versatility ★★★★★
- Cadence ★★★★
- User-friendly ★★★★★
- Space required ★★★★★
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR BOX production!
The Kolbus Boxer BX200 is a versatile, easy-to-use and very compact equipment that allows you to produce custom-made corrugated boxes on demand. This equipment is therefore suitable for companies that offer products of different sizes and whose quantities shipped are constantly changing.
The machine starts up in a minute and can be learned in even less time! With a few clicks on the touch screen, you will have access to over 40 styles of customizable boxes. Then all you have to do is enter the dimensions of your products to obtain a box model perfectly suited to your needs.
Adjustments are fully automated and controlled by servomotor, giving you greater precision and quality boxes equivalent to mass production.
THE ADVANTAGES OF CUSTOMIZED BOXES:
- Eliminate box inventory, freeing up valuable space in your warehouse
- Optimizes the cubic volume of your “DIM Weight” shipments thus reducing your costs
- Reduces or even eliminates the filling material used in the preparation of packages
- Better protection of your products with suitable boxes eliminating empty spaces
Whether for small or large volumes, the Kolbus BX200 will allow you to create boxes perfectly adjusted to your needs, which will protect the integrity of your products, generate savings and reduce your environmental footprint.
AVAILABLE options :
The Boxer gives you a high level of flexibility and customization. By adding additional modules, the capacities of the machine can be further increased. Kolbus AutoBox offers a series of additional services.
- Automated feed table for fast insertion of cardboard sheets.
- Slot blades in various lenghts and formats.
- ProMelt, for hot glue and ProGluer, for cold gluing for larger productions.
- Remote connection and control software.
- Digi-Print for digital printing on several sides of the box.
- Maximum dimensions of cardboard sheets (l. 1950mm x L. 8000mm x h. 10mm)
- Maximum speed of 15 to 20 boxes per minute depending on the box style
- Manual entry – Touchscreen
- Remote input – Connect and control via PC or your mobile devices
- Fully electric power supply (no need for compressed air)
- Equipment dimensions: 111 “x 70” x 71 “
- Equipment weight: 4,409 lbs
- Safety: emergency stop button, automatic shutdown of the equipment when the lids are handled thanks to smart sensors.