Maximize performance by using the right tape
Our product specialists guide you in considering all factors associated with the intended use of an adhesive, industrial or packaging tape.
- What will it be used for?
- What type of surface will it be adhering to?
- What stresses will it be exposed to?
In this way you better understand the characteristics your tape needs to have so you can control costs more effectively.
TYPES OF ADHESIVE TAPES AVAILABLE
Many tapes available in either single or double-sided format.
Typically used during the packing stage, tapes of various tensile strengths are available for a range of applications.
- Polypropylene or polyester, with rubber, synthetic or acrylic glue
- Water-activated gummed tape (inside or outside)
- Printed tape (identification, instructions, safety warning, etc.)
- Filament tape
- Strapping tape
- Sealing tape
Printed tape (e.g. with company logo) available for some products.
For various applications: protection, marking off areas, painting, etc.
- Regular crepe paper tape
- Flatback tape
Adhesive options available: polyester, with rubber, synthetic or acrylic glue.
Use tapes to protect goods during production or for other applications based on highly specific characteristics.
- Protective tape (regular or UV-resistant, temporary or long-term)
- Foam tape, single or double-sided
- Filament tape with fibreglass
- Duct tape
- 3M Very High Bond (VHB) tape (single or double-sided)
- Transfer tape
- Teflon tape
Explore our selection of high-performance tapes
On Our Radar
Categories: E-commerce, eCommerce, Écoresponsabilité, Equipment, Products
By observing the trends of the last six months, talking with manufacturing partners and analyzing some studies on the field, we offer you 4 trends to watch in packaging for 2021.
Each level of packaging serves a specific purpose. It’s important to be able to distinguish among the three levels, because each is intended for different packaging scenarios.