FasFil Jr by Sealed Air
- Multiple workstations
- Decentralized packaging environments
- Small-scale packaging lines (4 to 8 packages of paper per month per machine)
- Tight spaces
- Allows you to automatically and quickly fill the void in your packaging
- Multiple operating modes (cut and hold or manual)
- Installs in seconds
- Has integrated anti jamming sensors
- Can be mounted on a floor stand or on a table;
- Works with fan folded paper
Sealed Air’s innovative FasFil® Auto paper void-fill system is a sustainable solution that is ideal for small-scale packaging lines or companies with limited space. It allows for continuous production of paper strips with a simple push of the foot pedal, while its built-in cutting mechanism allows for easy paper release.
This system secures the items inside the box, which offers better protection during transportation. The machine works with multiple thicknesses of fan-folded paper up to 15 inches wide. The operator controls the machine with a foot pedal and digital controls, which requires little training.
Good to know!
The paper used in the FasFil system is made from 100% recycled fiber and is 100% renewable. It is certified SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) and FSC (Forest Stewardship Concil).
|Paper type:||Fan-folded kraft or white paper of various weights up to 15 inches|
|Production speed:||200 pieds per minute|
|812,8 mm (32″) x 457,2 mm (18″) x 1143 mm (45″) à 1397 mm (55″)|
|812,8 mm (32″) x 457,2 mm (18″) x 1828,8 mm (72″) à 2108,2 mm (83″)|