New packaging development
Maximize the success of your new product launch
You only get one chance to make a good first impression by delivering your product in perfect condition. This makes it essential to incorporate packaging constraints into the logistics of new product development.
- How will you ship your product?
- Do you need to explore new distribution channels?
- Is your packaging design compatible with e-commerce?
Our laboratory experts follow a strict methodology to conduct a complete evaluation of the logistical constraints that you need to manage in developing your new packaging process.
With their experience, they can identify and eliminate potential obstacles before problems occur.
Advantages of optimizing your packaging process:
- Increased productivity and profitability from the start
- No more subsequent losses related to damaged merchandise or return shipping costs
- Greater customer satisfaction
- A brand image associated with reliability
- No more wasting of consumables
- A minimal carbon footprint
ISTA-certified, stringent process
Every step in our packaging simulation process meets International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) standardized test protocols, the strictest in the industry.
With its industry-leading simulation capacity and compliance with ISTA standards, our laboratory is equipped to faithfully recreate actual conditions in a controlled environment.
Using advanced simulation equipment, our laboratory can test the following parameters:
We then make recommendations backed up by a process that makes it easier to obtain coverage from major carriers, among many other benefits.
Set your product marketing efforts up for success from day one!
CARTIER provides timely delivery of a comprehensive range of quality packaging products.
Whatever your needs (packaging, sealing, strapping, case erecting), our selection of equipment is sure to satisfy.
CARTIER offers clients an assortment of exclusive privileges. Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of our commercial agreements.