I-Pack from Sealed Air
The I-Pack® calculates product dimensions in real time and adjusts automatically to the case size. Folding each box at the optimal height, this system also adjusts package volume automatically to minimize voids and optimize package dimensions. Boxes are then lidded and glued for a secure seal.
This equipment integrates easily into any packaging line to enhance its performance.
This solution from Sealed Air is ideal for preparing shipments of varying dimensions within a single processing line.
The I-Pack system maximizes productivity while also minimizing shipping, consumable and operating costs.
- The glued pack is securely sealed
- A built-in tear strip makes opening an easy pull
- Simplified return process: simply apply tape to the tear strip area
- Dramatically increases order fulfilment speed
- Reduced damage since the fold increases box strength
GOOD TO KNOW!
The cardboard packaging used with the I-Pack system is made from 100% recycled fibres and is 100% renewable.