Intertape Better Pack 555eS water-activated tape dispenser
Despite its compact size, the Better Pack 555eS from Intertape offers an impressive dispensing capacity, making it ideal for packing and sealing more than 100 cartons per day or per shift.
This electric dispenser supports water activation of the gummed tape for immediate dispensing and application.
This semi-automatic machine enhances the productivity of your packing processes, especially for shipping purposes or e-commerce companies.
The Better Pack 555eS is unquestionably the most popular model on the market thanks to its advanced performance and features, including:
- Programmable keypad allowing tape length to be adjusted in ½ inch increments
- Integrated top tape heater and operator protection features making this unit one of the safest on the market
The Better Pack 555eS is UL listed and approved by the independent safety testing and certification organization Underwriters Laboratories of Canada and meets the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17065 standard.
- Fully electronic control system for ease of use
- 14 tape length presets
- Tape output of 45” per second
- 1,000’ roll tape capacity
- Thermal cutoff to prevent the motor from overheating after extensive use
- Safety interlock switch disabling the cutting blade when the front cover is open
- Link and zinc-plated stainless steel parts for longer service life
- Meets or exceeds all FCC, UL, CE and CSA/CUL regulatory requirements
|Name:||Better Pack 555eS|
|Max weight:||34 lbs.|
|Tape width:||Min: 1.5”||Max: 3”|
|Tape length presets:||Min: 6”||Max: 45”|
|Maximum tape roll diameter:||10”|