Samuel P329 strapping tool
Ideal for repetitive strapping operations, this battery-powered manual tool offers improvements over the very popular P327.
The P329 strapping tool from Samuel Strapping Systems is equipped with a counterweight for more uniform weight distribution and easier operation and handling. With its redesigned battery compartment, it offers enhanced shock absorption to minimize risk of damage.
Equipped with the latest lithium ion battery technology, the P328 manual strapping tool lasts longer per charge. It also recharges faster than other traditional battery-powered tools.
Batteries and chargers sold separately.
- Operates with regular or embossed polyester (PET) or polypropylene (PP) strapping
- Maximum tension 900 lbs.
- Tensioning speed 49 – 79 mm/sec
- Brushless motor for less maintenance and longer lifetime
- Motor temperature monitoring to protect from overheating
- Simple one-handed operation
|Strap width:||Min : 5/8”||Max : 3/4”|
|Strap thickness:||Min : 0.026”||Max : 0.053”|