Contest: Details and rules
The contest is open to Cartier’s active customers and users of its Extranet platform to place orders online. The person using the platform must have the authority to accept the prices if necessary. To be eligible, orders must be received via the Extranet during the contest period.
The value of free shipping will vary depending on the number of orders received and the fees that would normally have been applicable.
The contest, in turn, offers the following prizes: three (3) prepaid VISA credit cards valued at $ 100 each to be drawn. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable;
- The prize must be accepted as is;
- If a portion of the prize is not used, no compensation will be awarded;
- The person registering the contest must have the authority to accept the prize; and
- By entering the contest, the person authorizes CARTIER to send him communications (commercial or otherwise), whether or not related to the contest; and
- The winner has 5 days to accept his prize;
The drawing will take place on Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 1:00 pm (EST), in Saint-Cesaire, at CARTIER’s offices, at 2325, Industrial Blvd., where a random selection will be made from all eligible entries.
The selected winner will be contacted by the Contest Organizers at the telephone number listed in their User Profile. The person must be reachable on weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm EST.
The chances of a participant’s registration being randomly selected depend on the number of eligible registrations registered.
If a valid entrant selected (a) cannot be reached by telephone or email within five (5) business days of the draw date (b) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, or (c) fails to meet the eligibility requirements, he will then be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected.
In order to be declared a winner, all selected persons must:
- Have correctly answered the mathematical skill-testing question; and
- Be reached by phone (live) by the contest organizers within five (5) business days of random selection of the winner; and
- Declare having read, understood, respect and understand the rules.
Failure to comply with one of the conditions mentioned in the above paragraphs or any other condition provided for in the Contest Rules will result in the cancellation of the participation of the selected entrant without any liability on the part of CARTIER and a new draw for this prize will be made in accordance with these rules until a participant is selected and declared a winner.
Limitation of liability
By entering or attempting to participate in this contest, CARTIER, their affiliates, related parties, affiliates, divisions and affiliates, their advertising and / or promotional agencies, their employees, agents and representatives of any and all damages shall be released from any liability by CARTIER that may have been suffered because of their participation or attempt to participate in the contest.